Dodge Challengers For Sale
Great selection of models available: SE, SXT, RT, TA, 392 Hemi, Scat Pack, SRT8, Hellcat, Demon
Our regional inventory of Dodge Challengers is absolutely spectacular! You can view all of our available Challengers by year:
Here is some information on the new models:
New 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye: Possessed by the Demon
New Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and Its 797-horsepower Supercharged HEMI® High-output Engine Drive 2019 Challenger Lineup
- Dodge launches most powerful SRT Hellcat lineup ever
- The new 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye is the most powerful, quickest and fastest muscle car
- Most powerful production V-8 engine with 797 horsepower and 707 lb.-ft. of torque
- Quickest production muscle car with 0-60 miles per hour (mph) acceleration of 3.4 seconds
- Fastest grand touring (GT) production car with a ¼-mile elapsed time (E.T.) of 10.8 seconds at 131 mph; and reaches a new top speed of 203 mph
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat boasts new rating of 717 horsepower and 656 lb.-ft. of torque
- A new dual-snorkel hood on all Challenger Hellcat models pays homage to the distinctive Dodge design themes from some of its most famous muscle cars, including the 1970 Dart Swinger and 1971 Demon
- Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody features the same fender flares from SRT Hellcat Widebody, which add 3.5 inches to the overall width
- R/T Scat Pack Widebody rides on sticky 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires mounted to 20 x 11-inch forged “Devil’s Rim” aluminum wheels
- All 2019 R/T Scat Pack models feature the power-bulge aluminum hood with heat extractors formerly featured on the Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Challenger R/T and GT RWD models get standard high-performance suspension
Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack offers new standard hood; Widebody exterior available
The Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack continues to offer the most muscle for the dollar in the segment with 485 horsepower and a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) less than $40,000. Power comes from the proven, naturally aspirated, 392-cubic-inch HEMI V-8 engine’s best-in-class 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque.
New for 2019, all Challenger R/T Scat Pack models get a new look, courtesy of the 2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat. The power-bulge aluminum hood features a dedicated air intake flanked by dual-air extractors to ensure effective removal of heat and reduced air turbulence in the engine compartment. Standard illuminated Air Catcher headlamps feed additional air directly into the engine bay.
Also new for 2019, R/T Scat Pack buyers can leverage the on-track performance capabilities of the SRT Hellcat Widebody.
Featuring the same fender flares from SRT Hellcat Widebody, which add 3.5 inches to the overall width, the new R/T Scat Pack Widebody rides on sticky 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires mounted to 20 x 11-inch forged “Devil’s Rim” aluminum wheels.
Many high-performance features are now standard on all a Challenger R/T Scat Pack models, including:
- Launch Control
- Launch Assist
- Line Lock
- SRT Drive Modes
- SRT Performance Pages
The Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody adds:
- SRT-tuned chassis, featuring stiffer front springs, retuned shock absorbers and larger sway bars in both front and rear
- SRT-tuned high-performance adaptive damping suspension
- Front fascia with integrated splitter optimizes airflow to the cooling modules without compromising vehicle balance
- Rear spoiler from the Hellcat helps to deliver responsive and balanced handling
As a result, the R/T Scat Pack Widebody delivers its best on-road and on-track performance ever, with an improvement of close to 2 seconds per lap or 12 car lengths compared with the R/T Scat Pack. In a quarter-mile comparison, the new Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody gained .2 seconds – running 12.1 seconds E.T. at 112 mph.
The Challenger R/T Scat Pack’s superb stopping power comes from the SRT-engineered Brembo brake system with six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers, resulting in braking (60-0 mph) performance improving to 108 feet (from 111 feet).
Exterior badging on the R/T Scat Pack includes new Scat Pack Bee badges that face forward on both fenders. Challenger script and R/T logos flank both sides of the front grille.
Inside the performance interior are front seats that feature the Scat Pack Bee logo embroidered into the seat backs; new Dark Dub Plate finish on instrument panel and console and new Liquid Titanium accents on the steering wheel, shifter and cluster bezels.
Challenger R/T and GT RWD Models Gain More Performance
Not to be outdone, the 2019 Challenger R/T and new GT rear-wheel-drive (RWD) models extend their performance capabilities with standard Super Track Pak features, including:
- Performance suspension
- Enhanced steering
- 20-inch Granite Crystal painted wheels
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters (with automatic transmission)
- Performance hood and front splitter
- Performance bolstered cloth Houndstooth seats
Available on both the Challenger R/T and GT RWD models for 2019 is the Performance Handling Group, which brings enhanced braking and handling capabilities. On GT RWD, the Performance Handling Group features four-piston Brembo brakes (front and rear), wider 20 x 9-inch Black Noise wheels and a larger rear sway bar for improved driving experience and reduced understeer.
The Performance Handling Group on the Challenger R/T adds upgraded springs, sway bars, Bilstein shocks, bushings and mounts, helping to improve performance and response during spirited driving. For the driver looking to get even more out of the Challenger R/T model, the new Performance Plus Package adds track ready 20 x 9.5-inch forged wheels riding on 275/40ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero tires, limited-slip differential and enhanced handling balance for improved cornering performance.
Fourteen different distinct Dodge//SRT colors available across Challenger lineup
Dodge Challenger customers have a wide array of exterior colors and stripes from which they can choose to customize their muscle car. Fourteen different exterior colors and a wide variety of interior trim selections, including:
- B5 Blue
- Destroyer Grey
- F8 Green
- Go Mango
- Granite Crystal
- Indigo Blue
- Maximum Steel
- Octane Red
- Pitch Black
- Plum Crazy
- Triple Nickel (NEW)
- White Knuckle
- Yellow Jacket
Available Interior Colors:
- Black/Ruby Red
- Demonic Red